Friday, August 19, 2011

MushaMark

I would like to introduce my new line of greeting cards.  I call them the MushaMark!

Happy Birthday:
- Happy Sweet Sixteen; ...... Now Cover Your Hair!
- Happy 70th Birthday; ...... There is No Way I Could have Set so many Candles on the Cake so I just set it on FIRE!

Sorry You Lost:

- your Revolution; ........... Sha7waaaaaal!
- all your Court cases; .......... Next time don't get Caught!
- your credibility; ........... Don't worry you can still win a Pulitzer!

Congratulations:
- On Being Naturalized; ...... You Are Now a Target!
- On Your Graduation; .......  You Are Now Eligible For Unemployment Benefits!
- On Your Marriage; ....... Many More to Come!
- On Your Mut3a; ....... May You Enjoy the Next Hour!
- On being Released from Jail; ....... Are you Working with the CIA? 
Thank You:

-  For Coming to my Protest; ...... Next Time Bring your own Molotov! 
-  For Breaking the Law on my behalf; ..... May your actions never be caught on Camera!
- For not Voting; ...... It's the best way towards a Democracy!

Holiday:

- Happy Valentine's Day; ....... I Love you like I Love my other Wives!
-  Happy Valnetine's Day; ....... My LuLu Lover!!
- Ramadan Kareem; ....... Only Burn & Pillage after Futoor!!

1 comment: